Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position performs revenue audit responsibilities in order to minimize lost revenue. He/She understands general revenue auditing procedures and is able to communicate effectively, solve intermediate-level problems, assist with basic research, and effectively manage time. This position may perform other tasks as required.
Monday to Friday (5 days week)
Need to be available to start between 2 AM - 4 AM
Shifts range from 3 to 6 hours a day. The finish time of your shift depends on when all of the packages are off the UPS plane and sorted/loaded on the UPS trucks.
Location: 9272 AIRPORT ROAD, MOUNT HOPE, ON L6S 1W0, Canada
- Perform package audits through the use of DWS Machines and Global Scanning System (GSS) including additional handling audits
- Weigh packages at a DIM weight scanners for accurate weight readings
- Ensure scanners are functioning properly and packages are in position to have labels read (i.e., facing up) by the scanner
- Maintain Production Standards and meet daily performance goals
- Ensure UPS Safety Habits are maintained and followed at all times
- Be able to quickly and properly lift packages that weigh up to 70 lbs
- Coordinate and prepare information for internal use and distribution
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Possesses effective verbal/written communication, problem-solving, research and time-management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) (preferred)
- Exhibits accurate and rapid data entry
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.Job Requirements