Nets are investing in modernizing the payment processing to a completely new level for our customers with the humble ambition of being the best not only in the Nordics but in Europe.
Join a highly-skilled developer team
We are looking for Full-Stack developers with Java skills to our location in Helsinki (Vallila) to help us on our journey.
Whether you are the highly experienced senior developer seeking a professional environment with like-minded people or the ambitious freshman who within the last few years finished university with an IT degree and is looking for the first big challenge as a developer and is eager to excel and learn from the best we encourage you to apply for a position. You’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues.
Work with modern tech stack
We mainly use the following technologies in daily work:
- Java 11 (Spring Boot)
- Angular & TypeScript
- Apache Kafka
- Oracle Database
- Multiple DevOps tools for development, automation and monitoring
What do we expect from you?
Java programming skills are important as Java is the main language in the project, but it is common for every developer in the project to be working with all parts of our tech stack with also considering personal preferences. We have high-quality standards regarding code, so we expect a similar attitude from you. You hopefully are also a team player with a flexible mindset and are accountable for your work.
Furthermore, we expect that you have good verbal and written communication skills in English – as well as we expect that you are speaking/writing the Finnish language.
Your qualifications include several of these items:
- Master or BS degree in computer science or a career path that has provided you with similar capabilities
- Java development skills (Spring Boot knowledge is favourable but not required)
- Understanding of microservices and distributed systems development
- Understanding with API design and Swagger
- Understanding with automated testing and test tools
- Experience with DevOps and agile development methods and tooling will be considered an advantage
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes (OpenShift) is favourable but not required.
- Domain knowledge within the Financial Sector in general and especially payments is favourable but not required
Apply now to power your career!
If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Engineers & Sourcing Manager Sami Hyttinen +358 44 977 6423 (working days between 8-9 am).
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page:
Meet some of our personalities
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no