At Westcan, we dedicate ourselves to delivering complete, customer-driven transportation solutions. Since 1964, our team of industry professionals has worked to build a reputation for safety, on-time delivery, and unparalleled customer service. Staying true to this tradition is what keeps Westcan driving for excellence.
Reporting to the Terminal Manager, the Lease Operators will primarily haul fuel in Super B trailers out Edmonton or Calgary running to Alberta or BC. You will be expected to deliver on your own objectives while supporting the organization’s transportation needs.
Our Lease Operators enjoy:
- Excellent kilometer rates for loaded and empty kilometers
- Flat rate for loading and unloading
- License, insurance, fuel cap rate
- Parking in Kamloops or Prince George
- Additional earning opportunities through Good Operations incentives
- Benefits including health, dental and vision care
Our Lease Operators offer:
- Class 1 driver’s license with a minimum of 2 years’ 7 or 8 axle driving experience
- Mountain driving experience is an asset
- Liquid or Dry bulk commodity hauling experience considered paramount
- Safety conscious approach to all job duties
- Chain-up tires where necessary
- Age of tractor must be within 3 years; weigh less than 10,000kgs and has stability control
All applicants require a clean abstract and will adhere to a criminal record search, medical assessment, and drug and alcohol screen.
Interested applicants apply online on the Career Opportunities page found under the Join Our Team link at www.westcanbulk.ca.
Related keywords: truck driver, truckdriver, class 1 driver, az driver, az truck driver, az truckdriver, delivery driver, truck driver class 1, truckdriver class 1, class 1, driving, hauling, long hauling, longhauling
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place