Are you highly motivated, detail oriented, and creative? Are you up for a challenge, eager to learn, and passionate about design? Do you want to put your artistic skills to work for an established and fast-growing company? If so, we’re looking for talented and inspired candidates who are focused on teamwork, task completion, and customer satisfaction. If you are looking for a rewarding career in graphic design, not just another job, then come join our team as a Graphic Designer!
As a Print Graphic Designer / UX Specialist, your primary responsibilities will be to take over all of the design aspects of Neighborhood Loans in both inbound and outbound marketing. You will be taking on an already established brand and adding your own creative touch to it as we continue to grow, innovate and expand. From print-graphic design of presentation booklets, bi-folds, flyers and more, to full on UX overhaul of website pages, personal websites, email marketing and so much more. We have an extremely fast-paced working environment - multitasking and fast design turn times is what makes everything work in mortgage industry marketing. We are looking for a hungry, hard-working, team player who is ready to step up to the plate and take over all design aspects of Neighborhood Loans.
This is a full-time position; Standard hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm. Reporting into the Director of Marketing. Graphic Coordinator to work from the Downers Grove office, located at 1333 Butterfield Rd. Suite 600 Downers Grove, Il 60515.
- Required to work out of the company headquarters located in Downers Grove, IL
- Print Design – from extremely in-depth booklets with tons of content to simple flyers, exceptional print design skills are essential for this position.
- Web Graphic Design
- UX / UI – Overhauling some of our existing pages with a modern design as well as continuing to innovate our web presence year in and year out.
- Project management - manage all projects coming in from our sales team with extremely fast turn-times.
- Being a team player and ready to take on any challenge at hand
- Working the C750 Canon printer (training provided)
- Balancing design and time management
- 3+ Years of design experience
- High school diploma or GED required; advanced education degree preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge required
- Previous sign or print industry experience preferred
- Previous service business experience desired
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively and efficiently organize, prioritize, and manage clients, team members, and work
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Work must be available for review in form of portfolio