You are interested in shaping the future of mobility? Then come join us! ioki is a complete service provider for digital forms of mobility on the road. We enable third parties, such as cities, transport companies or municipal authorities, to operate new types of mobility in public transport under their own name and design. To achieve that, we provide system components, such as the ioki platform and mobile apps, driver-based and autonomous vehicle concepts or mobility analytics, all of which can be put together flexibly and individually for our customers to build their own demand-responsive transport product.
We at ioki are currently looking for a Ruby on Rails Senior Backend Software Developer for our office in Frankfurt am Main. You will join our backend team, which builds the platform that helps our customers launch and scale their mobility products.
- Discuss, plan, write, test and deploy features – from the database up to the API serializers
- Be part of a self-sufficient SCRUM team and work closely together with the platform developers
- Develop new features together with product managers, project managers and customers
- Collaborate with other teams across ioki to deliver the best possible product for customers and passengers
- Uphold and improve software development standards, tooling and processes
- A MINT (Mathematics, Informatics, Natural Science, Technology) master, diploma or similar degree is not a must, but highly recommended
- You enjoy and have experience in building, maintaining and evolving web applications. You know how to use your Tooling (Esp. git and Ruby)
- You have strong opinions on your text editor and your Mac or Linux environment. Because you will use your own setup and are expected to mostly help yourself.
- You deliver high-quality work and want to build a maintainable and stable system
- You have the ability and willingness to learn quickly and in a self-guided way
- We care that you have general software engineering skills, high standards and take pride in your work.
- You enjoy working with multiple people on the same codebase, know what that takes and are open to sharing and improving our work together
- You want to take responsibility of your work and build sustainable solutions that stand the test of time
- You have fluent German and English skills