This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* 5+ years of experience in Core Java, J2EE frameworks
* Strong fundamentals in data structures, caching, multithreading, messaging and asynchronous communication
* Spring Boot
* Strong knowledge of Internet technologies including REST and/or Web Services/SOA
* No-SQL DB experience and knowledge of RDBMS/SQL (Esp. Oracle)
* Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate); JMS, Junit, Test driven development.
* Must be comfortable with industry standard build/Development tools including: Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Eclipse, IntelliJ
* Continuous Integration and automated deployment experience for multi-branched, multi-module projects.
* Experience moving applications from a private cloud to a public cloud a plus
* Familiarity with Linux and knowledge of command line
* Strong analytical mind and approach to problem solving
* Git / Subversion source control
* No-SQL DB experience a plus
* Cloud computing and micro services experience a plus
* Ability to provide developer support for Production issues
* Knowledge of Agile and experience in Scrum essential
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans