The Lead Technical Product Manager (Product Owner) will lead in the areas of strategic product planning, software sprint planning, competitive analysis and thought leadership for Lumen IAM (Identity & Access Management) Product
The Main Responsibilities
- Will have responsibility for gathering customer requirements, maintaining a prioritized product backlog, helping organize Agile software sprints alongside Engineering, and acting as a product SME to the rest of the organization
- Develops a strategic roadmap with input from stakeholders, customer feedback, and market awareness. Prioritize features and plan work with the team and/or other teams.
- Will work closely with development teams from product initiation to delivery and product lifecycle management
- Able to answer basic product functionality and feature questions from users, sales, marketing, internal and external development teams. Proactively takes action to resolve issues and/or make sure that the same issue/question does not need to be addressed again (i.e. updates product content). Can independently respond to customer feature requests. Be able to demo the product to external and internal stakeholders.
- Uses data to analyze and challenge assumptions or decisions, including those from senior positions. Takes initiative to solve problems of product scope, dependencies, customer expectations, and more.
- Coaches product team members and shares lessons learned.
- Identify dependencies, Integration points, Risks in consultation with architecture and engineering and coordinates delivery across the teams.
- Publishes planning objectives and captures KPI metrics
What We Look For in a Candidate
- BS/BA or equivalent required; MS a plus
- 8+ years of related data-driven product management or software development/architecture experience
- Experience in building SaaS-based services
- Ability to manage different competing priorities
- Experience with Identity and Access Management
- Understanding of Single Sign-on,
- Familiarity with different Identity Solution Providers