We are looking for a talented Product Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate has worked in a consultative environment, has excellent client & communication skills, and is eager to work across our value-chain to bring new products to life.
By utilising your creative mind, passion for user-centric design and knowledge about the latest digital technologies you can help challenge the status quo and design digital solutions with the aim of solving complex business challenges and deliver value to the company and our +29 million patients globally.
In this position you will be on the front-line, gaining knowledge about the user’s needs, and helping to translate this into digital products fit for purpose. You will be working with sophisticated business challenges in Novo Nordisk’s key business areas and will be exposed to stakeholders across the organisation. Through those insights, you will be helping to ensure that the products developed make a difference to the users, as well as being instrumental in iterating with a diverse user community from idea to MVP and beyond.
Overall, you will drive the process from early UX research to final design implementation taking full responsibility for the user experience during all phases.
As we are pioneering the digital transformation of Novo Nordisk, we expect you to challenge and inspire the organisation as well as take part in establishing a strong internal community to share knowledge and learnings.
You have a master’s degree in Digital Design, Business, Communication, or IT or another relevant field or you have worked within this space for an extended period and have an impressive track record and portfolio to show.
We’re looking for a curious mind who has experience with:
- Figma, Adobe XD
- User-flows e.g. Miro
- User research and/or usability testing
- App design (iOS)
- Information architecture
- User-centred interaction design
As a person you are:
- A strong communicator, comfortable with sketching and facilitating ideation sessions and workshops and you thrive working in a scrum team in an agile setting.
- A team player, who excels in an environment with a high degree of empowerment. You can work independently and engage with colleagues and stakeholders on all levels of the organisation.
- Empathetic, patient, and can effectively engage with others – whether one-on-one or in a group.
- 5+ years’ experience in design or user experience.
- Fluent in English.