* Delivering high quality service to Chase Wealth Management employees
* Using your technical knowledge and exemplary customer service skills to resolve technology issues raised via email and ServiceNow query system
* Trouble shooting issues using basic technology skills (reading logs, basic sql) and working closely with Level 3 system-facing teams to manage resolution of application issues.
* Documenting all inquiries, troubleshooting steps and resolutions
* Ensuring the accurate and timely escalation and resolution of all inquiries
* Working with the business, technology, and operations to manage competing priorities
* Communicate effectively with team and stakeholders to gain shared understanding of strategic requirements
* Liaising with Technology project managers/business analysts on assigned topics to understand technology, conduct knowledge transfer sessions, and ensure team knowledge is current
* Creating/updating knowledge documents and reviewing with team during formal knowledge sharing sessions
* Ad-hoc reporting as required
* Support the technology agenda and act as brand ambassador for Technology Service Delivery and the Technology Franchise
* Significantly improve the quality of service and proactively contribute to the enhancement of the user experience
* Be user-centric and manage the relationship throughout the resolution process with regular end-user updates
* Responsible to support application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting of application and data issues, including resolution or escalation of issues.
* Support the build out of a first in class National Support model through the adoption of all business processes and best practices. Demonstrate discipline and process rigor.
* Take ownership of your own development and drive excellence in your area of expertise
* 5 years' experience in an Application support, Technology support and GA Release Management
* Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
* Working Business Analyst experience
* Working knowledge of cloud technologies
* Basic knowledge of SQL, JSON
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Strong trouble shooting skills, technical skills
* Exemplary customer service, organizational and disciplined time management skills that render positive results
* Highly disciplined, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities with an extreme level of detail, accuracy, confidentiality, diplomacy, and initiative
* Customer focused and service oriented, with the ability to deliver user engagement training of applications during troubleshooting sessions
* Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective customer and peer relationships
* Detail oriented with superior written, verbal, and problem solving skills
* Excellent and clear command of the English language
* Working knowledge of cloud technologies
* ScrumMaster experience not required but a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans