The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature’s Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Wholesale Picker Packer will pick and pack products for shipment and preparing all necessary paperwork.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pick products according to order, either manually or with electronic scanning devices
- Lifts, stacks and arranges product on a pallet in preparation for shipment
- Generates labels and prepares paperwork necessary for order shipment
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules and SOPs guidelines
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Prior manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred
- Military experience a plus
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.