Web Producer – B2C Marketing
100% Remote (San Francisco HQ)
Initial 6-12 month contract (6 month rolling contract)
Computer Futures is part of Specialist Staffing Group, the US division of the leading global specialist STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) recruitment company, SThree PLC. Operating in 16 countries, Specialist Staffing Group is home to over 3,000 employees and has more than 46 offices across the globe.
Specialist Staffing Group is made up of a group of specialist recruitment brands, including Computer Futures. Together, these brands are united by one common purpose; bringing skilled people together to build the future.
Our client, who is a large marketing company based out of San Francisco, CA is seeking to hire a Web Producer to strategize and create content for their flagship B2C website!
In this role, you’ll build and maintain website content, including landing pages and creative for targeted visitor segments, using a variety of content management systems including WordPress, Salesforce and other popular platforms.
- 4 + years of experience in web production
- Hands-on CMS experience, building and managing content for websites
- They are not expected to build from scratch. Engineers will be responsible for that. However, this person must be able to troubleshoot, if there is a small problem, being able to tweak and fix it.
- Solid grasp of web development best practices for optimizing pages for load
- Keen eye for user experience
- Strong project management skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply with your updated resume and be sure to include a link to your portfolio!
Interviews will be taking place Monday, April 26th.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.