As our VP of People you will join Company’s leadership team, acting as a strategic and tactical People business partner, providing counsel, developing roadmaps and executing on all people and culture related initiatives.
You will lead all aspects of a HR for the organization, including benefits, talent acquisition, performance management, people operations, organizational design, diversity, culture, and learning & development.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals.
- Research, develop and implement competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs.
- Evaluate current state of talent acquisition and hiring practices – provide recommendations and guidance to create a best in class recruiting operation
- Partner with leadership team to create hiring plans for the entire organization that align with long term business goals
- Collaborate with people managers to build career pathing programs.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the entire People Team.
- Partner and advocate internal support for the entire leadership team and people managers.
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Work to ensure that D&I is embedded into each aspect of the organization including business strategy, culture, vendor management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, and benefit programs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP strongly preferred.
- You have a track record of being a partner to managers across a variety functional areas as well as demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and staff
- You have proven success in delivering high-impact people programs around performance management, team engagement and team retention
- You have 15+ years of progressive and hands on Human Resources and People experience, with a minimum of 5+ years leading People/HR/Talent teams in high tech growth companies