MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This leading investment bank is looking to hire a Valuations Associate. Ideally this individual will be becoming from a direct competitor or from the Big4.
A leading investment bank.
The key responsibilities will be:
– Preparing, completing, and reviewing financial models and sophisticated valuation analyses
– Writing and reviewing valuation reports and presentations
– Coordinating recurring valuation projects with team members including providing oversight to analysts
– Interacting with clients and preparing deliverables
– Maintaining proprietary valuation databases
The successful candidate will have:
– 1+ years of valuation experience (Big4 or financial consulting experience)
– CPA or CFA preferred