ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Tier II / Service Desk Analyst located in Boulder, CO (mostly remote while under COVID precautions, however onsite is expected once reopening) . Must be able to travel to the office periodically to touch equipment or meet with customers.
Are you ready to join our great team? You would be responsible for providing in-person IT Tier 2 support for a federal agency staff including direct interaction with the Executive staff and management. You will provide front-line support for end-user hardware including laptops, monitors, peripherals, and printers, and you would work to identify, research, and resolve advanced technical problems.
What is in it for you?
ActioNet knows that employee achievement, satisfaction, growth, and development translate to company success, morale, growth and development. To that end, we are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for career development. Investing in employee growth and development is a top priority at ActioNet, Inc. We strongly encourage our employees to seek continuous education, training, and career development.
- Provide in-person IT Tier 2 support for a federal agency staff including direct interaction with the Executive staff and management.
- Provide Tier 2 application support for end-user systems, including Office 2016, McAfee Antivirus, Windows OS, Web Browsers, Cisco AnyConnect, VPN, McAfee Endpoint Encryption, internal proprietary and managed applications.
- Provide technical support for end-user hardware including laptops, monitors, peripherals, and printers.
- Provide support for mobile devices including iOS and Android devices.
- Troubleshoot connectivity and networking issues.
- Responsible for onboarding and new hire laptop deployments.
- Maintain and track equipment stock for the office including laptops, monitors, desk phones, and peripherals.
- Administer Light Active Directory (password resets, unlocking accounts, etc.).
- Candidate will be required to maintain and troubleshoot issues with the Tandberg/Cisco video conferencing equipment.
- Provide support for executive meetings, board meetings, and vendor events to include the use of WEBEX
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Works under general supervision.
- Responsible for the support of unplanned technical problems and may be required to work after designated hours to resolve urgent or time-sensitive issues.
- 3+ years of IT Service Desk / Help Desk experience in a professional environment and using an enterprise-grade ticketing system
- 3+ years of experience supporting a Windows enterprise environment (e.g. Windows 7/10, Server 2012/2016)
- 3+ years of experience supporting enterprise IT software (MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience supporting mobile devices in an enterprise environment
- 1+ years of experience with Windows OS imaging using Norton Ghost, SCCM, or comparable tool
- AA degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field
- Highly effective communication and refined customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Must be responsive, reliable and able to prioritize tasks efficiently.
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status