The e-Commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-Commerce experience to our users. Our product engineering team is responsible for building an e-Commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join us as we drive the future of e-Commerce here at TikTok.
- Be responsible for developing platforms, tools and quality engineering processes to ensure quality and security of e-commerce products.
- Be responsible for entire testing lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design review, formulating test plans, designing and executing test cases, conducting defect tracking and software quality analysis, etc.
- Participate in the development of automated testing tools/frameworks, design and execution of automated test cases, automatically building test environments, and continuous integration.
- Ensure the quality of the system under test, and strive to improve the quality and efficiency of R&D through test process and method innovation.
- B. Sc or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields from accredited and reputable institutions.
- 2+ years experience in software development testing, with demonstrable experience in manual and automated testing. Qualified fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Familiar with software testing methodology, proficient in the usage of testing tools to debug and analyze software bugs and performance issues.
- Strong background in computer science and proficient in at least one programming language (Java/C/C++/Python etc). – Good knowledge of Android and iOS hardware and OS features.
- Experience with data/web security testing and continuous integration/development is an advantage.