- Hands on project manager working as part of a global technology team. Fast-paced environment with a quick turnaround of deliverables.
* 5 years of successful project management with experience on projects in an Agile environment.
* Strong background in business analysis and previous experience in capital markets traded products and/or credit risk management
* Experience in understanding financial markets and banking products
* The proper candidate will be well organized with the ability to manage multiple project and priorities.
* Strong facilitation and communication skills – both verbal and written – is a must.
* Ability to work independently / self-initiator, and to motivate team members to perform.
* Strong working knowledge of all project phases (e.g., plan, analyze, design, test, etc.) and methods/tools (e.g., project charters, project planning, requirements definition, testing, issue tracking, change control, risk management, status reporting, etc.).
* Demonstrates an understanding of customers tactical goals and effectively participates in the development and implementation of business solutions.
Technical Skills: Familiarity with SQL is required, Java and Python are desirable
Other Skills: Organized, lateral thinker, multi-tasker
- * Actively manages the work efforts of multiple functional resources across a global team.
* Manage project risk. Proactively identify and engage key project stakeholders/partners to avoid unanticipated issues and gaps during project execution.
* Pro-active status reporting and key issues. Weekly and monthly reporting on project details and status to various stakeholders, partners, PMO, tech execs, etc.
* Monthly resource allocation process to forecast resource needs for the upcoming month. Collaborates and communicates with other project managers and dev leads, and managers to coordinate resources among multiple workstreams, cross-project initiatives, and activities.
* Plan and lead project team meetings.
* Draft and maintain overall project plan.
* Successfully execute all relevant project phases to design, build, test and implement deliverables required to achieve project objectives and benefit targets.
* Establish basic scope control procedures. Effectively identify and manage changes to project scope.
* Assist in the development of project budgets and monthly budgetary tracking in compliance with financial practices.
* Effectively directs internal and external resources to achieve business solutions within project guidelines.
* Microsoft Project experience preferred.
* Nice to have – PMI (Project Management Institute), Project Management Professional (PMP)
* Nice to have – Scrum Master
* Technical Skills: Java and Python are desirable
Project / Technical Management Requirement Analysis Technical Business Analysis – Data Analysis
Top 3 Desired Skills/Experience:
- Project Management
- Agile Experience
- SDLC (Java, Python, SQL)
Keywords: IT Project Manager, PMP, Microsoft Project, Data Infrastructure, Azure, Cloud Migration, Banking