Curious about the future of event marketing?
SpotMe is the event management platform for B2B marketers. With over 2 million users and 400+ customers, G2 and Forrester say we are one of the key contenders in the space. Brands like SAP, Pfizer, and KPMG use SpotMe to drive demand, build connections and grow revenue. Our software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team with over 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that cares for each other, and a team that always chooses to play the next game.
- As a Technical Product Manager you will be delivering streamlined experiences and solutions for our B2B event marketing platform while working with our engineering team through all the steps from concept and analysis, design, implementation, and release.
- You will be striking the right balance between understanding engineering opportunities and constraints, mastering business analysis, and thinking holistically from and organizer and participant perspective.
- Be the expert of the B2B event marketing ecosystem and how the product, tools and technologies work together for our target customer segment
- Build our APIs and native integration roadmap based on that knowledge and the needs from the market we evolve in
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including the engineering for the roadmap execution and best practices, with marketing to build a messaging and go-to-market around the capabilities, and also other product managers to build an API strategy for each product
- Prototype new integrations and mocks of integrated products to showcase our capabilities
- 3+ years experience in relevant fields of enterprise SaaS software as a technical product manager, solution consultant or a software engineer
- An eye for the detail, meticulous taste, conceptual thinking with track record to prove it
- Technical background with software engineering degree and ability to write code
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua or similar CRM/MAP software is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including in writing technical documentation.
We are in hypergrowth mode and with demand exploding, we are rapidly scaling and expanding our teams. If working with us in shaping the future is the opportunity you are looking for, we want to talk to you. Our Work From Anywhere approach enables maximum flexibility for all our talents.
SpotMe recruits, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, parental status, or veteran status.