We are looking for an energetic, experienced, technology Delivery Leader, with a can-do attitude to drive projects towards success. This exciting leadership opportunity allows you to work side by side with Senior Executives, Product and Engineering leaders and lead multiple projects concurrently aligned to strategic priorities.? These projects will provide indispensable value to students and administrators at schools and colleges across the country.??You will also work closely with Product Owners and Scrum teams to drive forward the highest priority roadmap initiatives. It is a great opportunity for you to leverage your hands-on Technical and Agile project planning background to deliver on roadmaps.
This position will be located in Arlington, VA (Clarendon Metro)
- Drive cross-team planning, with a focus on dependencies and coordination?to deliver the highest value to customers and agreed upon success criteria
- Own, track and report to stakeholders the project/initiative related KPIs, including schedule, status, budget, outcomes, and operational metrics
- Own, manage the risk and change management process
- Take forward Quarterly Program Planning and Program Level Retrospectives
- Present to key?leaders across the organization quarterly plans and achievement of objectives
- Provide regular and open communication across the program and stakeholders for transparency and awareness of progress and impediments
- Ensure the SDLC process is executed effectively to improve overall team performance.? Identify ways to improve velocity, estimation, and quality
- Work closely with Product?Managers and Engineering?Managers to continuously groom and prioritize the program backlog.
- Work closely with Product Management, Engineering on release planning and coordinate technical deployments across multiple teams
- Anticipate and?identify roadblocks and manage through resolution
- Drive continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or equivalent technical experience
- At least 5 Years of experience managing a Software Product Lifecycle
- At least 5 Years of experience in driving multiple technology projects and initiatives from inception to completion
- At least 5 years of technical delivery experience (engineering management experience preferred)
- Prior experience starting up and scaling programs, process and delivery
- At least 3 years of Agile software development experience
- PMI’s PMP or Certified Professional (ACP)
- Experience working with project planning and reporting tools like Monday.com, Jira
A leader in education technology, Hobsons helps more than 15 million students to identify their strengths, explore careers, match to best-fit educational opportunities, create academic plans, and reach their education and life goals. More than 13,000 K-12 and higher education institutions partner with Hobsons and leverage our expertise and our solutions — Naviance, Intersect, and Starfish — to improve college and career readiness, college recruiting and admissions, and higher education student success to support millions of students.
Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
401(k) Plan with Match
Flexible Paid Time-Off
Generous Holiday Schedule
Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.