What you will do:
- Manage an agile team to further develop our existing backend that is used by our apps and games
- Share your knowledge and experience with the team through reviews and workshops
- Improve the code basis, performance, and response times of our APIs
- Make decisions regarding the future architecture of our event-based systems
- Handle requests of new features from our product teams and develop pragmatic implementations
- Evaluate stakeholders requirements and give direct feedback on implementability
Who you are:
- You have great knowledge of Go
- You know how to organize a team and distribute available resources to tasks
- Event-based strategies, asynchronous processing, and microservice architecture are not just buzzwords to you
- You are curious about new technologies and you know what new solutions have to offer.
- Worked with cloud infrastructures like AWS, AZURE, or Google Cloud
- You have experience with Terraform and Gitlab CI
- Optional: You have experience specific with AWS services like DynamoDB, Lambda, and SQS
- Optional: Experience with PHP
Why you will love working here:
- Work in Europe’s fastest-growing genre-bending mobile entertainment company, located directly at the Alster in Hamburg!
- Work-Life Package: 2 remote days / week, 30 days vacation, flexible hours, kick-ass office in the center of the city,dog-friendly
- Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus
- Happy Belly Package: Company & team lunches, breakfast, tons of free snacks and drinks
- Physical & Mental Health Package: Gym membership, Yoga classes
- Activity Package: Regularteam events, hackathons, company trips
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application! We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.