Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 9 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
Experience the company from end-to-end and build products with highly complex business logic with a direct impact on company profits. As a Team Lead Java Engineer, you will assist in defining new products, features, and services for our clients working closely with developers and stakeholders in an agile environment.
Your new role
- Architecture, solution design, development, quality assurance, shipping, monitoring and maintenance are all done by us in our service oriented platform with currently 300+ RESTful microservices. As a team lead you and your team own a subset of our applications and services
- Use your experience, hands-on and can-do attitudes to solve complex problems
- Your solutions and technical advice are founded on your solid technical experience.
- Take responsibility for the growth and development of your team and help everyone around you to get better every day
- Hire world-class talent, lead by example and mentor those around you to push boundaries and excel
- You have at least a year of experience in leading a group of developers and taking responsibility for a team and software.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in java programming
- You have a good understanding of the JVM. You are fluid in modern java and know the possibilities of the language and can apply them in every-day and really tricky scenarios
- You have a passionate opinion on how a restful APIs should ideally look like, but you’re not too dogmatic to ignore the every-day needs of a business
- You bring at least 2 years experience with spring-based technologies and have hands-on experience with spring boot, ideally spring cloud
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search, and help with costs
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Company Party, Football and more
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Veronica Aponte
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the used car market with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast, easy, and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.