Staffing Manager, Accountemps – Oakland
Our Staffing Managers work in a team environment and have responsibility for negotiating and developing business with new and current clients. Staffing Managers market our services via telephone and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers in accounting and finance departments. Additional responsibilities include: recruiting, interviewing and matching highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with clients’ projects, temporary assignments and temporary to full-time opportunities; managing ongoing assignments to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates; and participating in local trade association and networking events to increase Accountemps’ presence in the local business community.
- Accounting/Finance/Business Administrative degree preferred.
- 1+ years finance, accounting, or banking experience preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience with Business Development in a Metrics Driven environment. At least one with success in developing new business in a multi?call, multi?decision maker environment years’ finance, accounting, or banking experience preferred.
- Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision makers at small/medium sized businesses?and cultivating mutually beneficial long term relationships.
- Working knowledge of current Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite
(especially Excel), and any Contact Management Application (Salesforce).
- Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations.
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at [ Link Removed ] .
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at [ Link Removed ] .
Watch this video ( [ Link Removed ] ) to learn why working at Robert Half is the right choice for you.
You may submit your application materials online or call [ Phone number blocked ] for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet