- You will own the design and development of our platform’s backend services and deliver solutions to scale our Firstup enterprise SaaS based applications.
- Own the functionality you develop from design to production, resolving any issues along the way.
- Transfer what you have learned from your real-world experience to help us build scalable SaaS applications our fortune 500 customers can’t live without.
- Manage individual project deliverables and mentor junior team members on industry coding standards and design techniques.
- Rapidly fix bugs, solve problems, and proactively strive to improve our products and technologies.
- Work very closely with and incorporate feedback from Product Management, Product Design, QA, and engineering leadership.
- Continuously evolve your skills, driving innovation and technical excellence.
- Work with leadership to identify technical issues and risks along with mitigating actions.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience developing and delivering scalable, customer-facing enterprise software.
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing and managing advanced architectures in a SaaS application domain or platform.
- Expertise in building cloud-based software in Ruby on Rails is required. Node.js experience is preferred.
- Track record of delivering timely, high-quality features and functionality within an agile sprint environment.
- Deep understanding of best engineering practices for the full SDLC, including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and operations.
- Passionate about developing team-oriented solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Proven ability to communicate new ideas, proposals and build effective working relationships.
Why SocialChorus? Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome. If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit. Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly remote work environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.