Due to tremendous growth, SimpliSafe is looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join our Enterprise Information Systems team. As a Staff Software Engineer you will design, implement and maintain the systems/APIs that drive our:
- Fulfillment and Warehouse Operations
- Customer Experience Platform
- Commercial Partnerships and Integrations
- And more!
- A strong desire to learn and explore new technologies
- Experience using Node.js and/or PHP or similar
- Experience using AWS
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement web applications and/or services
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment
- Strong knowledge of SQL or other relational databases
- A team player, but also comfortable working independently
- Familiar with agile concepts and microservices architecture
- Love building new things, but realize that maintenance is half the battle
At Simplisafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture and we have recently been named a ‘Top Place to Work’ in 2021 by the Boston Business Journal. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industries. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If Simplisafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental and vision coverage – We offer excellent BCBS HMO/PPO Health plans
- Unlimited paid time off – To give you the flexibility and work/life balance you seek
- 401k Matching and Company Equity – To help you prepare for the future
- Commuter Pre-Tax Benefits – To help cover the costs of transportation and parking at our Downtown Boston HQ
- And many more!