Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently amongst the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
-Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
-Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
-Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online spiritual space and the world’s biggest live spiritual site
The salary offered for this position is between 68.400 – 114.000 EUR gross per year, depending on your experience and qualifications
With us, you will…
- Develop and maintaining Front-End applications, libraries, and tools
- Participate in the process of creating technical specifications
- Unit and Integration testing your code
- Mentore fellow developers
- Take part in the research of new technologies and solutions
- Work closely together with Back-End developers
What we expect from you…
- MSC or BSC in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in HTML, CSS3 (flex, grid) and Preprocessors (SASS, LESS); Being able to use the Command Line for everyday actions.
- Familiar with Front-end build tools: Webpack, Gulp, Babel. Knowledge of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development. Sense about how a good API work.
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher.
- Desired skills: Node.JS; using streaming technologies; understanding of ServiceWorkers, XP; Keen to use types (TypeScript, Flow); RDB, noSQL, GraphQL or Bigdata experience
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role.
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move.
- We take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy and offer private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great.
- We believe in working hard as well as taking time off to recharge. On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us.
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Holding is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of a diverse team and we strive to create an inclusive environment that helps everyone be their authentic selves at work. Our squad is made up of more than 30 nationalities and it is this diversity that makes us who we are today.
Join the #DoclerSquad to create new and exciting things, to have fun, and help shape the #LifeAtDocler.
Are you ready to unleash your power?