Job Title: Application Developer/Designer
Location: Lakewood, CO
***Remote currently, will train a few days in the office. Long-term post-pandemic, will be a hybrid of onsite and remote…lots of remote***
***Slated as a 3.5-month contract-to-hire opportunity, but could go direct hire, with medical, dental, vision and ancillary accident insurance during the contract; full suite of benefits including a generous quarterly bonus plan upon conversion***
The CTO at Eberl Claims Service http://www.eberls.com is looking for an full stack Developer with knowledge of accounting applications and practices to own the position.
This position will help create, maintain, and design the financial interfaces for the business technology platform. In addition to strong development skills and attention to detail, the role will require significant familiarity with financial applications, accounting principles, payroll processing, invoicing, per diem, and taxes. The financial platform is in the midst of a transformation from Microsoft Solomon to Oracle NetSuite. The position provides a unique opportunity to influence the go-forward design and be part of a unique and exciting digital transformation.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, code, test, and implement application programs in accordance with product specifications within time constraints.
- Maintain and modify existing code base as required for continually evolving needs of the business
- Interpret business requirements accurately and identify solutions to meet business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Extensive knowledge and experience with ASP.NET / C# / VB.NET / .NET CORE
- In depth experience with SQL Server, writing advanced stored procedures, creating performant queries
- Visual Studio
- T4 templates and code generation
- Source control with Azure DevOps
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience developing for Microsoft Dynamics SL platform
- Experience developing recipes with Workato
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experience with Third-Party Payroll Vendors like ADP or Paychex
- Familiarity with Azure App Services and Logic Apps
Why join the team?
- We listen to ALL ideas and are open to alternative approaches
- We are committed to supporting you in your career growth and learning
- The business is committed to transforming and improving existing processes
- Casual and fun work environment. Jeans and t-shirts are the norm, not the exception!
- Quarterly bonuses based on business results and individual performance
- Our client’s mission is that they will use their hearts, minds, and values to become the most sought-after partner in their industry. This requires a fundamental understanding that behind every business transaction – is a person. A person relying on our client’s skills, compassion and expertise. This knowledge shapes every aspect of their operation and is at the core of their every action. To that end, they pledge to approach the future of their company with the same level of commitment they have shown in the past and with a promise that harmonizes with their mission and vision.