We’re looking for SDEs to work on real world problems on a global scale, own their systems end-to-end and influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world. At Amazon an SDE can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming. Joining AWS Organizations offers you the opportunity to work on a small, divers and vibrant development team building secure, reliable and scalable features that AWS customers are clamoring for.
You will have the opportunity to drive mission critical projects, work with senior and principal engineers, mentor junior level developers, and interview SDE candidates as we grow our team. You will get in on the ground floor of building Organizations software systems that are core to the operation of AWS!
· Design and develop highly scalable and secure services and features that delight Amazon customers.
· Collaborate with teams of smart engineers in the design, implementation, and deployment of successful internet-scale systems and services.
· Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
· Understand system inter-dependencies and limitations.
· Share your knowledge of the most effective performance, scalability, architecture, and engineering patterns and methods.