Bluebeam is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. You’ll help us better our software engineering practice. You will help develop solutions, and allow our engineering team to build our next generation of cloud native applications.
What you’ll do:
- Develop automation frameworks (Infrastructure as code, CI/CD pipelines) and tooling that will be consumed by the entire engineering organization.
- Support and mentor engineer teams to own their own configurations, parameters, and application secrets Identify roadblocks and inefficiencies in the current workflow, and work with teams to plan and remediate improvements.
- Manage incidents and incident responses to ensure proper follow-up and mitigation.
- Consult with architecture in analyzing and identifying the right pieces in building our unified cloud platform. Be involved in decision-making, such as time estimation, build vs. buy.
- Drive project progress and communicate project status to partners
- Support legacy technologies and be a part of the solution in migrating them to cloud native solutions.
What we’d like to see in you:
- 5+ years of experience with building, deploying, administration and monitoring of SaaS applications and related infrastructure on both Windows (.NET) and Linux platforms.
- Experience with AWS, with emphasis on components such as autoscaling, lambda functions, Kinesis, SQS, IAM, and secrets manager.
- Experience with infrastructure tools like Terraform and CloudFormation. Experience scripting with languages like Python, PowerShell, bash. Experience with Kubernetes (EKS or self managed)
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible. Knowledge of both RDBMS and NoSQL data platforms such as like MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, and Elasticsearch..
- Experience with build systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo. Understanding of different types of git workflows and the differences between them.
- Experience with monitoring and APM tools such as New Relic, AppDynamics, SolarWinds, Experience with system hardening and implementing security controls. Web development experience (frontend or backend) would be a great plus
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.