Grady Health System offers many career paths for your professional growth. Whether you have many years of experience or are in the early stages on your career, you can find a rewarding position at Grady!
The Pool Speech Language Pathologist practices within the scope of care defined in the Georgia State Speech Language Pathology and Audiology Licensing Act. Plans, implements, and evaluates SLP intervention to inpatients and outpatients upon consultation with a physician in order to promote the maximal functional outcome of the patient. Demonstrates advanced clinical competency in at least one area of practice and satisfactory level of competency in administration/supervision. Administers the delivery of service for specialty area. Responsible for the treatment of all clients appropriately referred to the Speech Therapy Department at Grady and Crestview.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited Speech Language Pathology program with Certificate of Clinical Competence is required.
- A minimum of one (1) year clinical experience is required.
- At least one year of experience in a teaching hospital is preferred
- Must be licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the State of Georgia.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required.
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Equal Opportunity Employer-Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.