They are looking for an experienced Software Test Engineer. The role is project critical for the firm and the team is looking to fill the opening ASAP.
The role is open to remote working due to COVID 19, but eventually requires onsite presence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes software test protocols and automated testing systems for each product to demonstrate it meets all significant product specifications and requirements
- Develops and documents requirements specifications, test protocols in support of the test plan
- Performs anomaly investigations, resolution, and development of applicable test cases to ensure coverage for anomalies in test protocols
- Identifies, recommends, and manages outside test resources in support of verification, validation and compliance testing
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years related experience or equivalent in software testing, medical device software testing preferred
- Proficient in Software Engineering, Data Structures, and Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience working within product development quality system
- Software testing experience with C#, C/C++, .Net and Windows environments is a must.
- Industry experience within Medical Devices is highly preferred.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.