** U.S. Based Applicants Only **
Are you an experienced manager of technical teams? Are you excited about architecting mobile apps and sites for millions of users, then leading a team to complete them? If so, let’s get the conversation started!
Branding Brand is seeking full-time Software Engineering Managers who are experienced in architecting and implementing project teams, growing team members’ careers, managing and delivering clients’ technical requests, and working with internal and external teams to provide high client satisfaction. To be effective, you should understand and articulate the business and technical implications of decisions that are being made by project teams, while managing senior partner relationships to ensure successful program delivery.
- Lead a team of engineers, tactfully giving corrective critiques and code-level development support and guidance
- Explain technical concepts to other developers and issues to non-technical stakeholders
- Encourage and develop team members’ personal and career growth
- Plan and monitor day-to-day requirements and team output
- Implement secure coding best practices and participate in ongoing security training and awareness
- BA/BS degree in Software Engineering, related degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience
- 2+ years of experience in project and program management in a software development environment; experience in e-commerce a plus
- Strong skills in requirements gathering and formulating a development plan
- Experience working with and ability to build relationships with deeply technical people
- Excellent problem-solving and follow-up skills; must act as a proactive team player
- Strong written and presentation skills; comfortable interacting with and managing enterprise clients and collaborating across many teams
- This role is not suitable for non-technical professionals