• Extensive Software Engineering work experience in an Agile / SDLC environment and solid software design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills in the Salesforce CRM platform
• Codes and performs unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements.
• Knowledge of Salesforce CRM Packages for Marketing Cloud- Marketing Cloud Connector / Distributed Marketing
• SF CRM to SF Marketing Cloud data flows- Marketing Cloud Contact Builder
• Experience with Email Studio and Knowledgeable of email marketing best practices, Knowledgeable of email development best practices (design & delivery issues, responsive design and programming)
• Experience with Journey Builder and able to develop
o Multi-path Journeys using CRM data for decision splits
o Single Send Email Templates for Distributed Marketing Quick Sends
• Automation Studio
• Marketing Cloud SFTP
• General Admin Marketing Cloud Admin responsibilities
o Managing Users / Roles, Data Management, Settings / Security
• Strong Scripting language skills such as AMPScript, SSJS for emails, landing pages, SMS, and push notifications.
• Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals using both configuration and development
• Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
• Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
• Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
• Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
• Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans