• Build “Service Oriented” platforms based on Kubernetes
• Evolve Shopee Cloud Native infrastructures and empower Shopee businesses via Cloud Native technology stacks
• Design, implement and maintain Shopee Cloud Native platforms
• Embrace Cloud Native ecosystems to speed up the delivery of the service and make development more efficient
• Able to evoke continuous improvement on Shopee Cloud Native platforms’ stability, scalability, sustainability and security
• Ensure the smooth running of Shopee Cloud Native platforms
• Develop and implement automation and engineering solutions
• Detect and fix potential problems in advance via TDD (Test Driven Development), chaos engineering and regular fire drills
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields.
• Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems.
• In-depth understanding of computer science fundamentals (data structures and algorithms, operating systems, networks, databases, etc).
• Strong and hands-on experience with at least one of the programming languages: Go, Python, C++, Java.
• Strong logical thinking abilities.
Skills below are optional but preferable:
• SRE background, have hands-on experience for massive scale systems.
• Experience with Cloud Native technology stack such as Kubernetes, Prometheus, CoreDNS, Istio, Helm, etcd, Jenkins and etc.
• Experiences in the design and development of large-scale systems and platforms.
• Contributed to open-source projects.
• Published papers at top conferences like ASPLOS, Eurosys, NSDI, OSDI and etc.