TriSource / REPAY is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to monitor, maintain, and implement new backend mission critical services. This person will update existing services to add monitoring and alerting capabilities as well as implement new systems. Development will adhere to a living set of standards, with this position contributing to the standard.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Collaboratively establishing standards for monitoring and alerting.
- Identifying critical services that require monitoring and implementing new standards.
- Identifying and eliminating toil tasks for a chargeback domain.
- Completing coverage and shared ownership of chargeback microservices.
- Proof of concept implementation of Visa RTSI.
- MVP implementation of Visa RTSI.
Basic Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years of software engineering using C#, .NET, SQL, Entity Framework, Git, RabbitMQ
- AWS and CI / CD exposure
- Automated testing experience (unit and integration)
- Dependency injection / IoC
- Experience with Microservice architecture and service monitoring
- Working understanding operating in an Agile team
- Experience with direct, remote and virtual team
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-directed, proactive and able to take ownership
Preferred Skills & Requirements
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience