Articulate is looking for a Software Engineer to join our amazing team. We’re a team of makers. We believe the job of a development team is more than just writing code. We are here to create experiences that delight our customers—that is always our top priority.
We’re a fully distributed company with a high degree of autonomy and no office space. At Articulate, you’ll work closely with an awesome team of software engineers, QA engineers, and product designers to build industry-leading products and solve interesting problems.
What you’ll do:
- Own and deliver complete features, including design, architecture, implementation, testing, shipping, and maintenance
- Work across all of the technology stacks that make up Articulate 360
- Participate in the engineering on-call rotation
- Engage in in-depth code review with the team
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
What you should have:
- Experience working professionally in C#
- A growth mindset and a deep passion for continuous learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as part of a small team, or in collaboration with large product groups
- Strong coding, debugging, and problem-solving skills
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.