Do you enjoy working in small teams delivering rock-solid functionality and performance? Do you jump at the opportunity to take on a new challenge? Are you passionate about working shoulder-to-shoulder with your customers? SDVI is looking for Software Engineers to join our Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET) team, and if that description resonates with you, you could be an excellent fit for our company!
SDVI’s SDET team works hard to ensure SDVI continues to deliver our customers a rock-solid experience. We do everything we can to catch bugs before they escape; for the ones that do, we count on our SDET team to help us identify root cause and get our customers back in action.
What You’ll Do
- Spearhead development of frontend and backend test automation infrastructure
- Design, implement, and maintain automated test suites
- Test manually the places where automation can’t reach
- Identify and triage system regressions
- Perform usability and exploratory testing
Who You Are
- An experienced software professional with 5 or more years experience in test and/or test automation
- A college graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field, with preference for CS, CpE, or EE
- Organized, thorough, and detail oriented, with impeccable follow-through
- Communicative, valuing building strong relationships and even stronger teams
- Self-motivated and able to juggle multiple priorities
- Possess a tendency to “go digging” when confronted with a challenge
- Experienced working with Single Page Web Applications, complex systems, relational databases
- Exposure to professional media formats and workflows is a bonus!
The SDVI Platform
- Python 3, Flask, SQLAlchemy
- Microservices, REST APIs
- Docker, Nginx, Postgresql
- Amazon Web Services
- Linux, Windows
- Cucumber, Gherkin, Robot Framework, pytest