We’re looking for people to join us in developing our data analysis and presentation software. Our applications are used by research and clinical labs around the world for vaccine development and immunological research, and help physicians diagnose and treat thousands of cancer patients daily.
You would be joining a small team of 10 highly skilled developers. Our company is technology-focused – meaning that getting the right architecture and implementation is more important than scrambling to get something out the door.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys theoretical aspects of software development, such as design patterns, OOP and software architecture. We have regular seminars on different aspects of software development and frequent discussions regarding software architecture choices. Developers work on all aspects of the software and drive all architecture, coding, and testing decisions. You will have the chance to challenge design decisions or to offer new approaches to problems – in fact, you are encouraged to.
- Primary programming language is Delphi
- Work in a small company environment.
- Report directly to the President and CTO.
- Perform software coding and testing.
- Will investigate new technologies and tools.
- Depending on experience, candidate may perform software design and documentation.
- Permanent position only
Skills & Requirements
- 5 years object-oriented programming experience (Delphi, C++, C#, Java)
- Experience with design and analysis
- Familiarity with a variety of 3rd party components
- Professional Delphi programming experience
- Understanding of Windows programming and messaging architecture
- Design Patterns
- Biology background
- Web programming technologies experience
- Customer service experience
- During COVID times, most of our staff has been working remotely
- We foster an on-site work environment that promotes collaboration and communication among team members
- As the pandemic eases, we plan on having most people return to our office in Pasadena, CA, for most work hours
- An option to work completely remotely is available for the right candidate.