Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently amongst the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
The salary offered for this position is between 102,000 – 180,000 EUR gross per year, depending on your experience and qualifications.
With us, you will…
- Be a member of the Technical Board
- Design system level tasks (Creation or modification of any code)
- Develop system level tasks
- Hunt and fix hardcore bugs, complex troubleshooting (Help to troubleshoot complex, system-wide problems)
- Create and review technical and implementation plans, estimations
- Efficient implementation and testing of features
- Mentoring and pair programming
- Perform code reviews, test and validate implementation
- Manage deployments
- Proactively support the team, help other colleagues to solve issues
- Follow development lifecycle, workflow and processes
- Comply with the technical standards, conventions, policies, and procedures
- Continuously improve the quality of the team and product with ideas, suggestions and by researching
- Assist in on-call duty situations
- Participate in the recruitment of developers
- Work with multiple technologies: PHP, MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, Memcache, Redis, RabbitMQ, FMS, other distributed and in-house built systems
- Work with high availability systems
- Work with high traffic systems (50 million daily visitors)
- Take part in the research of new technologies and solutions
What we expect from you…
- 7+ years programming experience
- Knowledge in multiple technologies(Solutions for concrete problems like Relational Databases, NoSQL Databases, NodeJS, HTML5 streaming, Stream encoding)
- Ability of analytic thinking and overview complex systems
- Follow technology improvements and recommend for usage in company products
- Upper intermediate English knowledge or higher
In return, you will get…
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- An attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!