Service Techs & Managers – HVAC Critical Facility Services – Cable Headend
Locations available: Houston and Dallas, Texas
Strategic Direct Solutions, LLC is currently searching for Service Techs & Managers ( **with HVAC/AC/DC Power Installation & Maintenance knowledge**) to provide Maintenance Management oversight for all phases of Cable Headend Critical Facility – HVAC/AC/DC Power systems. ( Prior Comcast, Charter/Spectrum Headend environment experience a plus .)
Compensation: Negotiated – Based on Skill Set and Work History
We are current very busy and need candidates immediately. These are Essential Service positions and are not subject to Covid-19 Quarantine or travel restrictions.
- Coordination of Critical Facility Maintenance Resources
° Perform system diagnostic checks (Compressors, Belts, Motors, Etc.)
° Schedule all required services
° Logistics of manpower to meet maintenance schedule.
- Ensuring maintenance objectives, goals are being met and reported, as required
- Ensure work is proceeding on schedule, to meet customer’s requirements
- Quality standards are being met
- Monitor vendors/service technician’s quality of work and performance
- Interface with customer regarding schedules, repairs, invoicing, etc.
- Track and control maintenance and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and budget
- Minimize company exposure and risk on project
- Ensure program documents are complete, current, submitted and stored appropriately
- Ensure timelines of paperwork, schedules to customer and Corporate management
- Assist in maintaining program management system to maintain accuracy of program data
- Work directly with customer, vendors and company personnel regarding project status and information
- Serve as daily technical lead/onsite supervisor for project managers as business needs require
- Provide recommendations on site repairs and upgrades with customer, quote, repairs and engineering services
- Source vendors, provide recommendations on program improvements.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
· AC/DC Power/HVAC Systems Installation desired
· 2-4 year’s Cable Headend Facility – Service Management desired (Comcast, Charter/Spectrum Headend environment)
Requirements and Skills:
- Critical Power Installation Services – DC power, Generators, HVAC and AC Electrical knowledge desired
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Personal drive, initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong organizational skills within highly dynamic changing environment
- Problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of Cable TV Head end industry, desired
If you feel you are up for the challenge, submit your resume, as soon as possible.