Join Us as We Make Possibilities Happen
Every action we take as 1ACI redefines what’s possible. As Innovators, we Envision possibilities. As Developers, we Build possibilities. As Leaders, we Empower possibilities.
At ACI, we’re not just driving payments at the speed of change.
We’re Making Possibilities Happen.
Our people are the core of our business. Our 1ACI team represents a globally diverse, passionate and dedicated group of thousands of individuals around the world who share a common commitment to making our customers successful by driving the future of payments. As a Sr. Systems Administrator in Omaha you can help make possibilities happen.
Designs, defines and implements complex storage system requirements for customers and/or prepares studies and analyzes existing systems. Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system. Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies. Develops and recommends corrective actions. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
Position is being part of a team that designs, configures, develops, integrates, tests, implements, documents, and supports the storage infrastructure ecosystem. The candidate works with different teams to explain requirements and suggest the appropriate storage systems and backup solutions and procedures.
Engineers need to build storage systems and facilitate the designing of the concept and procedure, besides handling resource allotment.
Engineers maintain the fiber channel switches and SAN arrangements by ensuring that software and firmware are in keeping with the latest needs of an organization. If there are any damaged parts, they replace them and work with vendors to fix issues. Engineer research new technologies to find out if they suit their organization’s existing infrastructure. Engineer also set up and maintain documentation of the existing technology and solutions. They help to design the concept and process and handle resource allocation. One of their primary duties is creating data usage and precise performance reports.
- Engineers, configures, and architects complex technical solutions for applications/systems implementations and upgrades based on specific business requirements. Solutions may be new, existing, in-house, third party or a combination.
- Provides architectural oversight for the development of new or enhanced products and/or services.
- Supports development and product teams by providing high-level analysis and design reviews, performance, scalability and benchmark test guidance, and subject matter expertise in technology and design.
- Performs day-to-day system administration and monitoring tasks for assigned systems.
- Works with customers and vendors to resolves technical system problems in a timely manner with a primary focus on complex and difficult problems and coaching and mentoring less experienced staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years storage system administration experience.
- Previous experience in designing and implementing systems.
- 3+ years’ experience with some of the following technologies: Pure, Hitachi, EMC, NetApp Storage Systems.
- Ability to install and maintain operating system and utility programs, application configuration information and operational script execution.
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at http://www.aciworldwide.com.
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.