Intel Data Platforms team is recognized broadly as experts working closely with Intel’s key partners to deliver highly optimized solutions for both enterprise and cloud customers. You will be responsible for working on a key partner’s software stack for integrating and enabling IA features and will also have the ability to influence the IA roadmap to build the best Server Software Products working with Intel architects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a mature high performing team that has nearly two decades of experience delivering exceptional results. Join our team and help us develop synergistic relationships with our key partners by delivering software differentiation for Intel to delight our customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Engagement with External as well as Intel teams to understand the use case for new technologies and opportunities for Intel
- Understand data platforms software internals to build product knowledge,
- Evaluate new Intel technologies like storage, memory, security by creating Proof of concepts and present the findings to our partners as well as Intel architects
- Use performance methodologies to improve Intel’s hardware and optimize data platforms software to ensure the best performance on IA
- Collaborate with the wider team and mentor team members
An ideal candidate would exhibit behavioral skills that indicate
- Good verbal written and presentation skills to influence management and technical stakeholders across both Intel and external partner
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork classes research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences
- Bachelors with 4+ years or Master’s with 3+ years or PhD in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or software engineering or comparable technical discipline with experience in software development.
- 3+ years of strong object-oriented programming experience in C++
- 1+ years of working knowledge of computer architecture fundamentals
- 1+ years of experience with operating system internals and cloud Server architecture
- Understanding of database design and concepts and/or hypervisor/virtualization design and concepts
- Experience with performance tools and methodologies.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel’s technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what’s never been done before. We’ve also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.