- Your day to day activities will consist of solution design and hands-on software development – working closely with leads, designers, and product managers to deliver features and functionality to our customers all over the world
- Once you’ve settled in and have a comfortable grasp of the product, environment, and processes, you’ll be given more responsibility and start leveraging your previous experience — bringing new ideas to the table concerning everything from feature development, process improvement, and product suggestions
- Developing and iterating on technical proposals – outlining how solutions will be structured and developed
- Developing solutions you’ve designed from the ground up through to deployment into production
- Identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks within the application and broader infrastructure
- Participating in design meetings, hiring interviews, and code reviews
- Performance debugging, benchmarking and building awesome things in general
Required Experience & Skills
- Commercial experience developing complex web applications
- Most of our code is in Java, so ideally you will be comfortable using Java or happy to learn!
- Firmly grounded computer science and engineering fundamentals including concurrency, multithreading, data structures, solution design, architecture, and design patterns
- That you’re happy to roll the sleeves up and dive into java.util.concurrent from time to time ?
- Working collaboratively with team members and communicating effectively
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we mean it when we say we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Free Gym and Yoga
- Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy
- Pet-friendly offices
- We offer a full relocation package (including visa)
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.