Excellent opportunity for a Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer skilled in Python and Gherkin to contribute to the development of the company’s next-gen SaaS and Edge product Alfi.
As the QA Automation Engineer, you will have the chance to take ownership of code quality and test automation for the Software Engineering team. You will be responsible for identifying software application weaknesses and target areas, creating test plans, writing test scripts, and working with the DevOps team to automate tests as part of the CI pipeline. You will also be expected to participate in SCRUM meetings, help the team learn better testable coding practices, and you’ll have the opportunity to select some of your own technologies to present a pilot to the team for the automation of Functional, Integration, Regression, E2E tests, etc.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing startup enterprise for anyone who is looking to advance their career with the expectation of contributing to our company values & team-culture. If you’re looking to get in with an edge company at a great time, with a great team of brilliant and motivated engineers, please read on.
- Ability to write test plans and test cases
- Perform a variety of QA related support activities for the Software Engineering team, automating when possible
- Work closely with our DevOps team to initiate and keep up-to-date best practice tools and automation patterns
- Create and execute a strategy for identifying and automating the most effective tests, continually improving
- Ability to operate in a fast paced startup environment
- Keep aware of QA industry trends and techniques and communicate opportunities to improve our processes
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer
- 5+ years of experience automating tests as part of the software development cycle
- Previous experience as a QA Automation Engineer working in a SCRUM team
- Experience with integration, regression and end-to-end testing methodologies
- Ability to write test scripts in Python and Gherkin/Cucumber
- Experience testing RESTful APIs
- Experience with tools like Jira, Jenkins and Github
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and great communication skills
- Must work in the Downtown Denver office
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with code quality / code coverage / security vulnerability scanning tools like SonarQube
- Experience running tests on AWS
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
If your skillset aligns with the qualifications above, then we welcome your application to work with the best, rapidly growing team here at Alfi. Everyone at Alfi acknowledges that hard work, bravery, honesty, accountability and dignity are universal values that benefit everyone and empower the individual to accomplish even the toughest goals. We invite you to join our growing family of engineers on this journey.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation Leave
- Healthcare Benefits
- Snacks and Drinks