What the job is about
As the Product Owner for Glasses Fit you will be responsible for helping our customers to confidently choose glasses that perfectly serve their visual needs. You deliver great customer experiences which enable our customers to configure their lenses independently and easily with the support of an excellent integration of our measurement service app and our online eye exam.
Based on business and customer value, you define the scope and priority of our activities and integrate them into our product roadmap.
You report directly to the Head of Product Fit.
What you’ll do
* You will ensure that the product requirements are prioritized and resourced appropriately to deliver delightful products
* You form and translate the product vision and strategy into customer values and great experiences
* You guide the product development through from ideation to completion, drive intensive growth and enable our business to scale.
* You relentlessly prioritize and align with business and IT stakeholders to ensure highest value capture
* You make sure that the products have a robust overall critical path process, and that all stakeholders are delivering to the highest standard with requisite levels of urgency and attention to detail
* You leverage simple, effective technology solutions in pursuit of a great customer experience and to create unique differentiation our customers will love.
* You understand the eyewear market and make sure we are set to fulfil our mission to establish ourselves as Europe’s leading omni-channel optician
What you bring
* You have at least 4 years of experience leading agile projects as a product owner and/or product manager in a digital commercial environment
* You have a distinct passion for solving customer problems through an empathetic, in-depth understanding of their needs and underlying motivations
* You have experience of working successfully with tech teams, building products and features, and leveraging technical resource effectively
* You relentlessly invent and simplify the product, and you innovate on behalf of our customers.
* You bring excellent project management skills in complex, diverse and cross functional environments.
* You can switch effortlessly between big strategic thinking and in-depth analysis and inspection. In terms of data analyses, you demonstrate outstanding and decisive business judgment
* You are an excellent communicator with the ability to understand different audiences (engineering, business, leadership) and to adapt your communication style as needed
* You have the ability to conduct the business fluently in English, German is a great plus
What we offer
* A competitive and equal salary package + an unlimited contract.
* Yearly voucher for a pair of (sun-)glasses and up to 40% discount on our products.
* Relocation assistance and help with costs and visa through a professional partner.
* 50% subsidy for public transport
* Choose your Hardware: MacBook Pro or Dell Windows laptop.
* Highly skilled colleagues building innovative systems in an agile cross-functional surrounding.
* Flexible working environment incl. personalized remote-working arrangements.
* 28 days of holiday + 10 days paid vacation for childcare and sabbatical options.
* Warm and international culture, based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight.