Who We Are
At TapResearch, we believe that every business deserves access to critical market data about their products and services. We are on a mission to empower any company to access critical market insights to make better, data-driven decisions in real-time. Each day, our platform facilitates more than 10 million answers from people in 25 countries.
Hundreds of companies, like Qualtrics, Zynga and comScore, rely on our technology to collect consumer opinions from millions of people in mobile apps and games from publishers such as MiniClip, Jam City, Atari, PeopleFun and many others. By connecting marketers & researchers with their target audiences at massive scale, we are building a new generation of better, faster market research products.
Recently named one of Inc.’s Fastest Growing Companies in both 2018 and 2019, we are a fast-moving, rapidly growing, profitable company looking for great people to join us.
We are working hard to build an environment where both our team and our business thrive.
We are intentional about providing an extreme level of transparency, because it is the only way to ensure everyone has the context they need to be effective in their role and to make the biggest impact on the company.
We have a bias toward action and expect a high degree of personal ownership because that’s the only way to reach our goals.
We care deeply about intellectual honesty and making sure we are asking ourselves the right questions.
We make personal growth a priority, helping employees learn, grow and reach their goals.
We are building a diverse and inclusive environment through specific sourcing and hiring policies designed to counteract implicit bias and encourage diversity and fairness.
You are a strong iOS developer with extensive experience building and maintaining widely used mobile applications.
You will be responsible for maintaining and evolving an SDK used by some of the largest developers in the mobile gaming industry. You care about the integration experience and share this passion through well written documentation, thoughtful SDK design, and troubleshooting requests.
You are both an independent and a good team player, a great problem solver, and have a strong commitment to writing quality, efficient software. You will collaborate with a highly autonomous team of talented individuals and your work will have a high impact on tens of millions of users starting on day one.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design, implement, and maintain our iOS SDK.
- Scope out features and collaborate closely with Product.
- Experiment with new technologies to make our SDK more reliable and performant.
- Maintain and enhance the testing automation framework and CI.
- Help application developers triage issues and bugs.
- 5+ years experience with iOS, Objective-C, Swift.
- Experienced with consuming RESTful services, JSON, and networking protocols.
- Familiar with iOS modules/libraries.
- Working knowledge of testing frameworks such as Appium and XCTest.
- Working knowledge of cross platform solutions such as Unity and React Native.
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- Previous startup experience strongly preferred
Along with competitive compensation, TapResearch offers first-class benefits to all of its employees including:
- Unlimited PTO.
- 100% Healthcare Premium Reimbursement.
- Stock options.
- New Macbook, company swag kit.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
TapResearch is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and is committed to equal opportunity in our recruitment and selection process without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, ancestry, disability, medical condition, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.