Here at JobNimbus, we’re making contractors heroes. Within the first 12 months of using the JobNimbus CRM, contractors increase revenue by 43% on average. We save business owners 8 hours per week per employee. With the extra time and money JobNimbus saves, local businesses can provide higher-quality service to homeowners and higher-quality jobs in their communities. All over the country, roofers, solar installers, and other contractors are tossing excel spreadsheets and filing cabinets in favor of a solution that can grow with them.
We don’t think of JobNimbus in terms of leads and revenue, although we’re passionate about our data. We think in terms of lives & businesses changed. And we couldn’t do it without our fearless team of innovators, rule-breakers, and industry-shakers. That’s you!
About the Role
We are currently seeking a talented Mobile Application Developer to join our development team in creating innovative solutions to challenging business problems.
On a typical day, you will be:
- Hands-on development of both proofs-of-concept and production-ready code
- Identifying and addressing needs through diagnosis and resolution.
- Lead your teammates from a technical standpoint to ensure you are continuously learning and improving as a group in a high performing agile environment
- Working with other departments to understand needs; developing software, estimating work, and implementing a successful delivery of customer value
- Prioritizing development tasks for time to completion and customer satisfaction
- Demoing the software to engineering and other stakeholders
- Working with the development and customer-facing teams to address technical issues and improve the product
Our ideal candidate has:
- Released multiple applications on Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Ionic / Cordova frameworks
- Has honed best practices and continuously improving their use of modern techniques, tools, platforms, languages, and frameworks
- Inspires and mentors others through example
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field of study
- 6+ years of professional development work experience
Nice to have:
- Commitment to continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Understands webapp state management (eg. ngrx, ngxs, etc)
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts
Job Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, company interests, and performance-based bonus structure
- Great teammates and passionate company culture
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible remote/in-office schedule