What you’ll do:
- As a Senior Developer, you will drive individual development and team success through constructive feedback
- You will define the strategic plan within your team to design, build, and improve our platform
- You will drive architectural decisions to continuously improve our technologies and standards and boost platform performance
- You will collaborate closely with Product Management, QA, and other development teams to define technical solutions and deliver on our release objectives
- You will participate in the day-to-day scope of the team by designing, developing, reviewing, deploying and maintaining scalable and reliable solutions for our platform engines
- You will drive the team spirit while being a role model for your team and coaching and inspiring your team members
- You will actively promote and share knowledge about principles and best practices
- You have at least 3 years experience with react.js based application development
- You have 1-2 years of experience with node.js based server-side development
- You have sufficient knowledge of TypeScript and State management libraries
- You are a fast and enthusiastic learner with an agile mindset, and an open eye for new technologies
- You love good development practices and clean code
- You have a solid understanding of software design and architecture
- You have experience in building large-scale software solutions, with an eye on performance and security.
- You have experience designing technical solutions alongside Product teams
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills
- You have excellent spoken and written command of English
- We are building great web service for real business across the globe, it’s not “another app”, but the most international road freight platform in the world, serving 50 countries across 4 continents and growing
- We prefer modern tech stacks and a data-driven approach.
- We’ll welcome you to a great atmosphere in our office in Cologne Deutz again soon. But of course, we are currently working completely remotely and will also offer the possibility of a flexible work location in the future.
- You’ll find a diversified and inclusive work environment with an international team made up of 17 nationalities in 4 locations
- As part of the Deutsche Post DHL Group, we are driving digitalization from within the largest logistics company in the world: Every day, our employees bring the world together, united by one common purpose: “Connecting people, improving lives.”
- We have all the perks of a start-up with no investment uncertainty thanks to being backed by the Deutsch Post DHL Group.
- You’ll have plenty of chances for professional growth with us: We offer strong career support for talent development in an international environment
We are happy to have you join us in our office in Cologne (-Deutz) where we offer a flexible working model.