Senior Java Software Engineer – (US Remote based)
I’m recruiting on behalf of one of my clients who are looking to grow their Engineering team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented team and help develop a brilliant SaaS based software solutions.
My client is looking to recruit a talented Senior Java Engineer who has the technical skills and experience to help build their software suite. The ideal candidate will have good experience of building and scaling systems, practiced at designing and implementing cloud-native services, and has a strong sense of ownership. Ideally you will love to lead by example and enjoy helping design and develop the best solutions, setting the standards of excellence.
- Design and implement new features from start-to-finish; enhance existing capabilities
- Establish & employ front-end best practices and standard design patterns to simplify and accelerate development
- Collaborate with product management, UX, QA, & backend engineers to design, write, test, and deploy clean, highly usable UIs; contribute to their design; and engineer them with Angular
- Conduct design and code reviews. Maintain high programming standards by writing unit and functional tests
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior engineers
- 7+ years of full stack software development experience building time sensitive, highly reliable, mission-critical software (SaaS, cloud-native preferred)
- Expert-level front-end core skills: HTML, CSS, LESS, ES6
- A solid understanding in core web and browser concepts
- Development skills in Java and SQL a plus but not required.
- Passion for simplicity and collaboration
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work across functions
- Curiosity and passion to constantly learn and teach new things
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related majors, or equivalent experience.