Who we are
Newtron is a company that has been successfully providing digital services for our customers’ trade processes for 20 years. More than 1,000 purchasing companies and 100,000 suppliers worldwide trust our flexible solutions in the area of electronic procurement. Our teams ensure a dynamic atmosphere with curiosity, creative freedom and self-responsibility. In doing so, we rely on agile values, knowledge exchange and further training. Newtron is a 100% subsidiary of SupplyOn AG.
What you will do
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d), you will work with your Scrum team to develop powerful and scalable features in the area of supply chain management that ensure efficient business processes for our customers worldwide with their suppliers.
Our focus is on a modern, cloud-native technology stack:
- Development of backend microservices with Java Spring Boot and Go
- Development of frontend single page applications with React and Typescript
- Integration of microservices into the cloud architecture on IaaS and PaaS level (Openshift/Kubernetes) with the corresponding databases (PostgreSQL/Azure Cosmos DB).
In addition, you will leverage your experience in…
- the integration of 3rd party applications within a hybrid cloud approach
- setting coding standards, guiding and implementing pair programming and taking over code reviews
- advancing technological know-how, as well as the practical use of agile and DevOps principles in terms of Continuous Delivery and Integration (CI/CD).
- the support of other team members for the development towards a self-responsible interdisciplinary team
From our future Senior Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d) we expect in-depth knowledge in one or more of the development technologies mentioned above – ideally in a DevOps context. In addition, you have several years of practical experience in developing and testing enterprise applications.
As a Senior, you act as a special professional role model within the team and demonstrate a proactive and responsible approach. You effectively contribute your skills to the overall result and constantly expand your own knowledge. You have an agile mindset and work in a self-organized manner within the team – a very good analytical understanding, a structured and solution-oriented way of working, as well as self-motivation, team spirit and willingness to learn should also be a matter of course for you. Your English skills are very good both written and spoken, knowledge of German is an advantage.
What we offer
At Newtron you will find modern, test-driven software development with predominantly cloud-native technologies. In our familiar working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication, we offer you the chance to actively contribute and really make a difference.
In addition, our employees benefit from a wide range of attractive benefits:
- Attractive performance-related compensation and various salary components
(e.g. subsidy KiTa fees, fitness, travel costs/public transport, etc.)
- Excellent work-life balance: 30 days of vacation, flexible working hours and the option of mobile working
- Modern, ergonomically furnished office close to the city center (good public transport connections) with coffee, non-alcoholic beverages and fruit free of charge.
- Promotion of professional and personal development
- Joint team events
- Company pension plan, accident insurance