This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* A solid understanding of semantic HTML and CSS3, including layouts, responsive design and accessibility
* Experience with modern testing frameworks
* Proficiency in responsive design development methodologies and best practices
* Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices
* Experience with monitoring toolset like Dynatrace, Splunk
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passion for building an innovative culture and upskill junior members on the team
* Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
* Knowledge in application and database modernization leveraging cloud and container technologies like AWS, PCF, etc
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Assist with the management of the technical leadership of the line to assist stakeholders with guidance and consultation on design and implementation of the solutions requested.
* Ability to drive the technical team and Product Owners in an Agile development process.
* AWS and Kubernetes Certifications are preferred.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm’s vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans