Senior Front End Developer
Work Remote – Full Time
Powerfront Inc. (http://www.powerfront.com) is an international SaaS provider and the creator of the INSIDE™ Customer Visual Engagement Platform. For the first time, retailers can view their online store or website LIVE in real-time; track customers’ behavior, and interact when it matters the most. Our Portfolio includes leading brands such as Gucci, Valentino, Staples, Neiman Marcus, Rooms To Go, Sephora and more.
We are a dedicated, passionate, and close-knit team with technology running through our veins. Powerfront is a strategic technology partner that transforms the way companies run their customer engagement strategies. A career at Powerfront is exciting, challenging and rewarding.
We are looking for a game changer that will take the initiative to implement user interfaces and engineer the experience of every application/software being put out by our business:
- 7+ years experience in a Senior Front End Development role
- Ability to apply usable principles and procedures in UI input
- Experience in leading and building elegant and sophisticated user interfaces
- Ability to play a very collaborative role and regularly collaborate with designers, other developers, and product owners in order to avail interactive and scalable sites/software/procedures/etc.
- Delivering clean, functional, maintainable, performant, and cross-browser code with an emphasis on pixel-perfect design
- Providing technical support to clients and team members
- Supporting, troubleshooting, innovating, and improving existing codes
- Helping out QA Team with the technical questions and other Developer members with approaches to work or best practices
- Keeping an eye on Live logs and troubleshooting issues with administrators and production QA Team
- Excellent software development and troubleshooting skills
- Must-haves: ReactJS, HTML / CSS / JS, JQuery, SignalR, and strong knowledge of UI development concepts and W3C Web Standards
- Microsoft Windows, Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code, Dot Net Core, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server, and Firebase
- Senior level experience in Front End Development
- Advanced ability to research, analyze and recommend new technologies and software applications to meet the company’s needs
- Advanced ability to research, analyze and recommend improvements to the organization’s use of the existing applications
- Advanced skill in creating and maintaining technical documentation
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent is required
- 7-10 years’ experience in development required